Mid.Night

When all the stars gather and shine

안녕하세요!!!

Here I am, back again after months of abandoning my blog here. Didn't mean it, though muahaha.
I've just come back from the MS music camp, in which benefited me quite a lot. ;)particularly in listening to accuracy of tunes and rhythmic beating. :)Totally worth it as I could say!
And below are some photos of it, :)just made me reminiscing the musical and helluva moments in there!






sufferin sectional hours (lol)

The concert went fine (as many would say Helluva!!) And only we know, that nothing went wrong.. :)

Next on, I shall have a total 2 weeks rest, before going crazy allover again.

Before I forget!!!!! *I have a good news:)*
Before the camp, I'd won a prize in the national calligraphy competition organized by 通甲University in Taiwan. Never thought that I could ever win this prize, srsly! Rmbring the time I got this form from my teacher, *TAIWAN TRIP FOR FREE!!* like hell I screamed lol (exaggerated), and then I'd just quiet down and sigh. It'll never be me, i suppose.

but now, to my surprise, I won a prize in this national comp and will be going to a Study Trip in Taiwan for 5 days!!! So glad! And always thankful.. :)

Something I'd like to share: There were great people from every state comin over to penang to compete with us, (even sarawak and sabah!) lol
This time, unlike other competitions I've participated, the writing atmosphere was totally different. I'd appreciate that. The 1001st chance:).

Speaking of Taiwan, first thing ever that would pop into my mind was XIAO YU!! Although he's no longer my favourite one, but still glad when there's this mere chance to get to see him there. :) HAHA my wish almost came true :)
(ss-ing)
XIAO YU HERE I COME~ (sings and trips over a rock)oops..:)

Till then, rmb to keep in touch!I hope I could update soon.. ahah!


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Time Flies

Hear Me Out

This is someone who adores the starry starry nights. This is someone who loves the night skies with the accompaniment of the moonlady. This is someone normal, who is always doing abnormal things to make her life seem always colourful and exciting.

Quote of the Day

" A generous man forgets what he gives and remembers what he receives. "

Music, oh yeah